www.flickr.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Electric Picnic



I'm really excited about Electric Picnic this year. Although last year's was a mud-fest I still had a great time. This year I'm volunteering with Oxfam, it will be the 4th festival that I've volunteered at this Summer with all my festival buddies. (Who I'm moving in with in a few weeks!)
The bands I'm most looking forward to are;
Modest Mouse
Friendly Fires
The Japanese Popstars
Foals
Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip
Hypnotic Brass Ensemble
Booka Shade
Hot Chip
LCD Soundsystem
Tiga
& of course Massive Attack

Even though it's really exciting, it's also kind of sad. I know this is the last festival before we all go back to college. I had such a good time at Castlepalooza, Life, Sea Sessions and Oxegen this Summer but I know this time next month I'll be sitting in a cold room, hopefully in Marino studying research skills for journalism or something.
Which is great, but I'm going to miss waking up in smelly tents, living of packs of crisps and peeing in rotten porta-loos!

Anyway, even though I was trying to avoid it, I guess that this is kind of good bye Summer post!
And a hello again college!

No comments:

Post a Comment